Shape your home office into a space with personality.
Do you have a home office that’s an afterthought, that provides function but with little thought to aesthetics? If so, consider upgrading your home office into a personalized workspace that’s embellished with beautiful furniture, color, artwork and rugs. Make your home office both warm and efficient, by including the right touches.
A functional desk is key, as is a high-quality desk chair that’s the correct height and provides comfort for YOU! But don’t just focus on function. Shop for stylish furniture that makes you feel good to be in your home office and proud to show the room to others, rather than shutting the door when friends and family come to visit.Learn more >
Customize your space for the tasks you want to complete.
Here’s what you should consider when redesigning your home office:
– Customize the space for the tasks you want to complete there, whether it’s major desk work every day or just checking your email once in a while
– Add good illumination that includes ambient lighting and task lighting at your desk
– Think about all the devices you need to accommodate, including computer(s), printer(s), charging stations, file cabinets and more
– Establish a method to hide clutter and cordsLearn more >
Turn your home office into a room you are proud of.
More ideas to consider:
– Add window fashions that block the glare on your computer and other devices
– Consider open shelving to display work-related memorabilia, as well as closed cabinets to store office necessities like paper and toner cartridges
– You may even want to change the name of your room to a study or library to make it sound more beautiful!
Make your home office into a reflection of your personality this season.Learn more >